Find an exciting job opportunity at Helen Doron Educational Group that promises you long term career growth and development in a friendly, collaborative and rewarding environment.
Send your CV today to [email protected]
Experienced Marketing Communications Manager
Helen Doron Educational Group located in Misgav – North of Israel, is looking for an experienced Marcom Manager to manage internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages and brand are consistent.
- Implement marketing communication plans to increase brand awareness and recognition worldwide
- Develop and lead the company’s external and internal communication strategy and make sure the company’s departments and employees understand the brand and its goals
- Lead, build and implement quality and effective marketing campaigns that align correctly with the overall brand strategy
- Collaborate with creative teams to produce relevant copy for brochures, sales materials and products to ensure one consistent look & feel and messaging.
- Responsible for writing effective sales copy for all types of marketing materials and campaigns both online and offline (including press releases, fact sheets, PPT, etc.)
- Work closely with the marketing team to establish tone of voice and appropriate writing styles – reviewing and editing company copy written by other members when needed.
- Writing website content while ensuring copy works effectively for SEO purposes
- Work with the marketing team to write entertaining and effective email marketing materials (Parent/Teacher/MF Newsletters, Teacher and MF email blast, and more)
- 7+ years of marketing and communication experience in a global company (B2B + B2C)
- Exceptional messaging and storytelling skills
- Experience with marcom and thought leadership – be proficient in creating pillar assets that can be used across a multitude of marketing channels (social, web, events, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience and ability to build strong collaborative relationships across all levels in the organization
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to drive the end-to-end execution of multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction
- English at a mother tongue level – mandatory
- BA in Marketing or Communication – an advantage
Helen Doron has a new opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator – good entry level for a career in marketing – to assist the marketing team in the development and the implementation of global marketing activities.
- Assist and support the marketing team in daily marketing activities
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature
- Coordinate the production of a wide range of marketing communication tools
- Provide support for marketing events
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional material
- Upload marketing material to online libraries, Internet groups, social media, etc.
- Update and maintain the marketing department’s documentation and databases.
- High level of written English
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace under tight deadlines
- Marketing background/education — an advantage
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of WordPress (Advantage)